State Laws for Child Safety Seats in Rideshare Vehicles
- Federal Seat Certification: Make sure your child safety seat is labeled as being made after January 1, 1981, and meets all federal motor vehicle standards.
- Seat Type and Location: Requirements for proper seat type and location in the vehicle vary by child size, height and weight, and by state.
- IIHS Child Safety Guide
- Consumer Reports - Car Seat Buying Guide
- Safe Kids Worldwide child seat guidance
- Federal child passenger safety laws
- NHTSA Traffic Safety Marketing campaigns